The Coronavirus – What We’re Doing To Ensure Your Safety
We value your patronage and want you to know that we are taking the threat of the COVID-19 virus seriously.
Here, at Cutting Edge Hair Studio, we are focused on keeping our Salon clean and our clients and employees healthy. We are monitoring COVID-19 updates and following current guidance from health authorities to ensure we are doing the right things to protect you as well as all of our Staff.
To that end we have instituted the following procedures:
- We wash our hands frequently and thoroughly (20 seconds minimum)
- We will avoid handshaking and adopt an alternative to handshaking
- We do our best to avoid contact with sick people
- We avoid touching our own eyes, nose and mouth
- We will stay home if we are not feeling well
- We have provided anti-bacterial soap in the bathrooms for our clients and employees.
- We routinely clean all frequently touched surfaces and have disposable wipes available for use.
- We’re doing our best to keep hand sanitizer available for all to use.
We’ve put these measures in place because we want our clients and staff, and their loved ones, to remain healthy and safe. We will continue to do so until this current public health issue to resolved.
All of Us at Cutting Edge Hair Studio